GE Blueprint – A Dose Management Solution:
Utilizing a comprehensive approach encompassing leadership, practices, and technology, GE Blueprint helps healthcare organizations build a strategic roadmap for a comprehensive radiation dose management strategy that goes beyond dose technique and technology.
A radiation dose management program can only be as effective as the people who administer, oversee and execute it. GE Blueprint offers:
- Dose Education Portfolio – From radiation safety training to protocol optimization and technologist dose knowledge assessment – we offer multiple ways for you to provide training to your staff.
- Benchmark – Offers providers an opportunity to obtain a comparative performance baseline of their dose management efforts and helps illustrate the value of having a strategy for Dose Management.
- Dose Excellence Program – GE Healthcare offers a partnership to help improve patient care by supporting healthcare organizations in establishing a comprehensive radiation dose management program.
- Customer Communication Package – Marketing toolkit to help customers communicate dose management practices to referrals/prescribers, payers, regulators, and patients.
To realize all the potential benefits of a dose-reduction program, you need to optimize practices, procedures and protocols. GE Blueprint offers:
- DoseWatch – Gather standards-based data from your comprehensive imaging enterprise and use that information to manage dose across your organization.
- Innova Dose Reports – Dose summaries from interventional systems that delivers periodic dose reports by email.
- Dose Excellence Program – Utilize this program that is supported by GE experts to change your dose processes and practices.
- Benchmark – The goal is to benchmark your health systems efforts to reduce radiation exposure, and uncover opportunities to improve your radiation dose management program.
Dose-reduction technologies, combined with use of current technologies, can help you continually optimize dose while maintaining diagnostic image quality, across all diagnostic modalities. GE Blueprint offers:
- ASiR – The first iterative reconstruction technology may enable reduction in pixel noise standard deviation, and its reconstruction algorithm may allow for reduced mA in the acquisition of diagnostic images, thereby reducing the dose required.
- VEO – The world’s first model-based, iterative reconstruction product. By combining sophisticated algorithms and advanced computing power, VEO may enable reduction in pixel noise standard deviation.
- DoseCheck – DoseCheck alerts you when a pre-determined dose level will be exceeded. A prompt alerts your operator to the situation.
- Dose Reduction Features – Optimize and personalize dose settings from the table-side, while maintaining clinical details you need to help you make well informed decisions.
- Dose Awareness Solutions – Provides healthcare organizations insightful and comprehensive dose information and enables a proactive approach to radiation management.
- Dose Efficient Technologies – Technologies designed to provide the image clarity you need while helping you keep dose as low as possible.
Our Commitment to You
DoseWatch is the only dose management software developed by medical physicists for a major imaging OEM, providing deep domain expertise in dose optimization, clinical education and low-dose technologies. At GE Healthcare, we never stop working to improve the medical imaging process. We’re constantly working to find new ways to maximize image quality, and minimize radiation exposure.
Engineering technology to minimize medical radiation exposure is an important part of our work, but the education and training we offer medical professionals on managing medical radiation exposure are equally important. GE is committed to sustained change, improving operational performance and transforming clinical care delivery through advisory services, technology and analytics.