- GE Healthcare uses industry-standard communication protocols, including
HL7, Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM), DICOM Modality
Worklist, XML and TCP/IP.
- CardioSoft is compatible with: Windows® XP Professional, Windows 7,
Windows Server Operating Systems, and Citrix.
Support stand-alone or networked environments.
- The system works as a standalone module or in a networked Local Area
Network (LAN) environment with multiple acquisition and editing workstations.
Be confident in your security and compliance.
- CardioSoft protects your data, your system and your investment through
multi-level data security tools.
- Enhanced LAN connectivity with auto timeout and logins optimizes charge
capture and system usage, while increasing the security of your server.
- CardioSoft can operate in a Citrix® or traditional environment with data
security measures to control access and privileges.
Access information easily.
- Get full access to raw test data for review and re-analysis. Historical
patient data can be instantly compared on-screen to assess patient progress.
- Multiple cardiac and pulmonary procedures can be stored in one database
for faster review and overread via direct EMR connectivity.
- The DICOM Modality Worklist supports bi-directional data exchange and
simultaneous review of imaging and ECG data on your PACS workstation to improve
dual procedure review times.
- The pop-up medians in post-test reviews increase accuracy in assessing
QRS changes over time and allow clinicians to see minute-by-minute changes
throughout the procedure.
enables remote access to reports for resting ECG, spirometry, stress and
ambulatory blood pressure. View reports from anywhere, supporting faster