By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Describe the general design and operation of a hot cathode diode tube.
- Explain the process of x-ray production.
- Identify changes in tube design that have improved the functionality of x-ray tubes.
- Discuss the importance of quality processes during x-ray tube manufacturing.
- List several actions that can be performed by radiographers to prolong x-ray tube life.
- Describe the construction of an image intensifier.
- Explain the operation of an image intensifier.
- Discuss the technology innovations that have improved fluoroscopic imaging.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1