By the end of this program, the
viewer should be able to:
- Review the American College of Radiology (ACR) practice guidelines for the
performance of pediatric MRI.
- Describe the typical applications used in pediatric MRI.
- Discuss the various disease processes that are readily seen on MRI of the
- Review the various techniques that can improve image quality in MRI of the
- Discuss the role that the technologist and nurse play in the MRI department
when imaging pediatric patients.
LENGTH: 1 Hour
TYPE: ASRT - Technologists