By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Describe the "New Guidelines to Prevent Stroke" issued recently from the American Heart Association (AHA) and the American Stroke Association (ASA).
- Discuss the various types of neurovascular diseases that involve the brain and blood vessels.
- Identify the vascular anatomy of the brain, neck, and aortic arch vessels.
- Review the advanced magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computed tomography (CT) techniques that enhancing vascular image quality for diagnosis.
- Explain the warning signs of a stroke.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT – Category A+
CREDIT HOURS: 1