By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Describe the anatomy and physiology of the breast structures.
- Recognize the importance of patient preparation and positioning with regards to MR breast imaging.
- Understand the role that MR mammography (MRM) and other imaging modalities play in imaging of the breast and evaluation of the disease processes.
- Identify the proper coils required to provide superior image quality in MR mammography.
- Review the latest MR breast imaging techniques that are being used in the market today.
- Recognize the patients who would benefit from utilizing MR breast imaging compared to other imaging modalities.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT - Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1