Directors, Managers and Supervisors
Lean Performance Improvement:
This course aims to cover Lean Thinking concepts such as Kaizen and Poke Yoke by using practical exercises to build confidence in the application and use of those concepts back in each participant’s organization and:
- Understand the Principles of process Improvement, Change Management and LEAN.
- Increase problem solving skills with Project Management skills.
- Measure performance and Performance Improvement Activities.
- Ability for influencing others by developing presentation skills.
- Practice the tools learned with application to real world problems.
Current Directors, Program & Clinical Managers, and Supervisors.
# of participants: