Directors, Managers and Executives
Leadership Skills for Healthcare Excellence (LSHE):
This course is designed to help healthcare professionals:
- Identify personal interaction styles and preferences in order to become a better leader for oneself and the others.
- Improve interpersonal communication.
- Understand team dysfunctions and apply learning towards facilitating enhanced teamwork.
- Assess conflict situations and determine when to apply conflict modes.
- Practice coaching & feedback techniques to improve individual and team performance and potential.
- Master change management by focusing on GE’s Change Acceleration Process.
- Apply learning towards a Trystorm project.
Current Directors, Program and Clinical Managers, Senior Managers and Executives
# of participants: